John G. Shubat
John is a lifelong resident of Zionsville, where he has been an active member of the community. He has served on the school board of Zionsville Community Schools, as well as the school board for Traders Point Christian Academy. He is a founding member of the Zionsville Education Foundation and, as an attorney, he has represented local civic organizations in various legal matters.
John graduated from the Kelly School of Business at Indiana University and then worked in the medical and dental industry. After gaining experience in the business world, he decided he wanted to combine his business background with a legal education. He graduated cum laude from I.U. School of Law – Indianapolis and went to work for a large firm in Indianapolis, representing a wide variety of clients, from professionals accused of malpractice, to businesses involved in contract disputes.
His experience includes local and federal courts, both at the trial and appellate court levels. He also has represented clients before licensing boards and in arbitration proceedings. Several years ago, he changed the focus of his practice and began to represent injured people to help them recover. Today, he continues to represent those who have been injured by the negligence of others, as well as representing people and businesses in a wide range of litigation disputes.
Contact John Shubat today!
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Indiana University
- Kelly School of Business 1980
- Indiana University
- Robert McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, 1988, cum laude
- Phi Delta Phi
- Indiana Law Review, Note Development Editor, 1987-88
- Super Lawyers
- AV Peer Review Rating, Martindale Hubble Bar Registry of Preeminent Lawyers, recognized for highest level of skills and integrity
- Traders Point Christian Church, Board of Elders, 2004 – present
- Traders Point Christian Academy, Board of Directors, 1999 – present
- Zionsville Community Schools, Board of School Trustees, 1990-1994
- Zionsville Education Foundation, Steering Committee, Grants Committee and Board of Directors, 1995 – 2006
- Zionsville Optimist Club
- Zionsville Emergency Ambulance, Inc.
- Zionsville Azionaqua Club, Board of Directors
- Sharp’s Gymnastics Academy
- Indy School of Gymnastics